Scope of Role:
1. Coordinate, drive and direct effective compliance with group information security policies and regulatory guidelines.
2. Support to plan, develop, and execute security policies and procedures to provide proper authentication, authorizations, access and auditing of data and information assets.
3. Implement effective controls to minimize / mitigate the risks associated with information security.
4. Information security awareness and education in country.
1. Manage information security team resource to ensure delivery of information security management in line with bank strategy and business expectations.
2. Support ITO Governance & Control and Country Technology Management on interpretation and effective implementation on GIS policy & procedures.
3. Work with group and country technology teams, legal & compliance and audit teams on interpretation of regulatory requirements/guidelines and support country information security regulatory compliance.
4. Support ITO on interpretation and promotion of group information security and end user computing policies to country business and users for their awareness and self-compliance.
5. Drive and support in-country InfoSec programs including supporting applications/infrastructure development projects.
6. Work with group and local teams to support group & country information security related projects & initiatives.
7. Drive effective communications with users, peers and managements to promote information security related policies, processes and procedures.
1. 6 -8 years IT Tech risk experience.
2. Bachelor above degree
3. Deep experience to coordinate, drive and direct effective compliance with group information security policies and regulatory guidelines.