java开发 in Shanghai
CNY 20,000 per year
The Foreign Exchange (FX) Technology team is responsible for the core technologies providing trade capture and risk management for the FX traders and salespeople. On the trading side, the systems allow traders to manage trades and positions, calculate P&L, and determine risk during the entire trading life-cycle. For salespeople, the technology team provides applications allowing them to price and execute trades agreed with clients, and to view client’s trades, positions and revenues.
This particular position, of Java / Scala Developer, encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of existing systems architecture
- Hands on design, development, testing and deployment of server-side services and applications supporting the business
- Working closely with colleagues in the FX technology team and other technology teams to collaborate on delivering integrated solutions
- Providing support for traders and salespeople with application and infrastructure questions or issues.
To support these responsibilities, FX technology team members must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate should be effective members of the team, providing expertise and experience, as well as the occasional mentoring. They must be able to work collaboratively with other senior developers but also independently with minimal supervision. Meeting deadlines and delivering results to the business and to the rest of the team is paramount, as is having a strong sense of ownership and commitment. As Morgan Stanley employees, all technology team members are expected to maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and practice.
- relevant experience: 4+ years
- strong core Java development within a service oriented architecture: comfortable with threading, interprocess communication, XML-based messaging, Spring technologies and unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
- familiar with relational databases and SQL
- communication: able to express ideas clearly and concisely
- clear understanding of object-oriented fundamentals
- Experience on Scala or other functional programing language
- Knowledge of FIX protocol and experience developing FIX applications
- Experience developing high throughput transaction/event processing systems
- Experience developing, delivering and supporting software for Linux (or other UNIX ) operating system
- knowledge of Foreign Exchange Trading systems