GCB KYC Project Admin
KYC Remediation is a very important project for CIB, whilst the remediation administrative works are done by the WCOB, the GCB KYC Project Admins are to provide auxiliary support to the KYC owners, coordinate/collate on the client information, required documents, and follow-ups between WCOB and the KYC owners. The role is also responsible for the KYC remediation MIS that includes the preparation of regular updates, performance metric and reconciliation of the KYC client universe from WCOB.
· Verify and collate on client information and client KYC records.
· Support KYC owner to obtain required client information and documents.
· Help on client records report and ensure the information is complete and accurate
· Coordinate with WCOB team to ensure all the response to the require questions are in place.
· Escalation point for WCOB team with key stakeholders and their clients.
· Monitor the remediation progress for every case and escalate issue to senior immediately.
· Project KYC remediation training to the new comers.
· Updating of KYC remediation SOP.
· Trained on KYC process.
· Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Fluent reading and writing in Mandarin.
· Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
· Strong sense of accountability and ownership over end to end client on-boarding process.
· Problem solving techniques and solutions oriented.
· A team player who is comfortable working within a team and individually to deliver results.
· Self starter, ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and stress.
· B.A. Degree or equivalent
· 1-3 years’ experience in financial services operations or compliance, custody or client service.