1. Working experience: At least recent 3years related working experience or above, mainly in tier1 or tier2 suppliers. Experienced in automotive industry is a must.
2. Education: Bachelor or above
3. Language: Advanced level in listening, oral, and writing.
4. Computer skill: Proficiency in Microsoft office, e.g. word, excel, PPT
5. Abilities and personal skills:
① Understanding of basic mechanical concept.
② Working knowledge of automotive industry quality system requirement, manufacturing process, and management systems related to production operations.
③ Positive work attitude, can work under pressure.
④ Strong communication skill, particularly in multi-culture working environment and cross function communication skills.
⑤ Strong coordination ability and high level of analysis and problem solving ability.
⑥ Good presentation, summary skill and high level of inter-personal skills.
⑦ Very good teamwork spirit.
1. Champions all launch project, be responsible for cross-team to deliver all launches on time and budget. Ensure that all related teams achieve all customer and company requirements for new or design changed project.
2. Updates timing plan regularly according to project progress.
3. Organize project status meeting and report to upper management regularly, and follow up action plan.
4. Maintain project cost reporting against budget, and other information necessary to monitor performance and report to upper management regularly.
5. Provides assistance in analyzing and solving complex problems, planning and implementation of assigned project launches.
6. Assists in obtaining resources to effectively meet launch deadlines.
7. Constant contact with others outside the work group.
8. Tracks timing, manpower, and materials flow for new project.
9. Tracks equipment timing and installation progress.
10. Other duties as assigned by leader.