· Compliance with legal requirements and Henkel Safety Health Environment (SHE) Standards.
· Regularly audit and challenge any unsafe behaviors to observe and lead Culture Base Safety program on site
· Be instrumental in developing Lean Six Sigma (LSS) culture within Danyang site, coach and mentor Black Belts, Green Belts and new team members in the understanding of LSS, support process owners to clearly link project metrics to strategic and operational objectives using LSS principles.
· Apply LSS methodologies to develop business solutions and lead teams through successful implementation and sustained performance.
· Work with Lean Enterprise Leadership to develop Strategic and Tactical Plans.
· Bachelor's degree in manufacturing or related field
· Minimum of five (5) years' related work experience
· Proficient in both oral and written English
· Experience of Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt)