What are my responsibilities?
1. Support and lead manufacturing cell on process, tooling, fixture research and development and other aspects. Performs process characterization and optimization in order to minimize process variation, take immediately actions to reduce the process variations to support daily mass production
2. Responsible for new process development with cross function to ensure right processes are in place to meet customer needs fully and quickly;
3. Participate in right equipment delivery for investment project, including with proper specification of equipment draft and equipment qualification.
4. Setup and document manufacturing process for any new product, Make and maintain manufacturing process relevant documents and align with TS16949 requirement"
5. Lean initiatives, support any lean mfg activities, including training and kaizen event.
6. Follow corporate policies, procedures and other requirements as defined by the manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in electrical engineering, or related
2. At least 5 Years of experience (3 years for Master) in automotive industry or semiconductor industry; experience in SMT/PCBA would be preferred.
3. Proven records in driving continuous improvement in capacity, cost and quality as part of operation excellence (Yield, Quality, Productivity) with excellent problem solving skills (six sigma, 8D, etc.)
4. Project management skills, be able to plan and execute the plan to meet the project goal and deadline
5. Ability of team-work and work under-pressure, self directed and driver for results.
6. Good solid documentation skills / communication skills and able to work with global team and cross function team.
7. Good English language skill in oral and writing.