1. Working experience: Manufacturing / mechanical Engineering background, At least recent 3years related working experience. Experience in heater exchange design, process development is preferred.
2. Education: Bachelor or above, majored in mechanical or related.
3. Language: Good English communication skill in listening, oral, and writing.
4. Computer skill: Proficiency in Microsoft office, e.g. word, excel, PPT, and AutoCAD skill.
5. Knowledge of lean manufacturing or working experience of new project development is a plus.
6. Abilities and personal skills:
① Be familiar with TS16949.
② Be familiar with FEMA, Quality tool, BOM and etc.
③ Strong coordination ability and high level of analysis and problem solving ability.
④ Very good teamwork spirit.
⑤ Flexible for business trip.
1. Plan, design, develop and implement manufacturing process for new project.
2. Optimize and improve manufacturing process in order to improve manufacturing quality, efficiency, safety, and standardization.
3. Ensure all manufacturing solutions meet all corporate and regulatory requirements for quality.
4. Deep dive on root cause analysis for any technical problem raised by production team or from customer side, coordinate with related function team to take effective actions.
5. Working on UPH continuous improvement.
6. Calculate current capacity and plan future capacity by forecast.
7. Specifying process design for new programs and determine process proposal. Provides capital estimation on all equipment and tooling for manager’s review.
8. Trial for new products and problem resolving.
9. Calculate, record, report capital investment and saving projects’ financial data.
10. Leading the relative process documents creation, review with function team on process flow diagram, Metrology review, PFMA, Control plan, etc.
11. Support and incorporate lean concept into manufacturing process.
12. Support maintenance technician to do TPM.
13. Support problem solving activities to ensure adherence to production schedules.
14. Perform other duties as assigned from manager.