Principal Job Responsibilities:
1) Forecasting and planning
? Support Merchandising Manager to conduct annual forecast with input from business development and retail operation function.
Provide and evaluate business drivers, reasonability, benchmark, event/promotion impact.
? Review and understand the current business intelligence, forecasting tools and process, invent forecasting tools to support retail penetration.
2) Analysis and reporting
? Measure and Track Performance: ongoing review of performance, KPIs and actual vs forecast expectations.
? Event and promotion performance review and tracking.
? Manage the sales analysis templates with actuals/future forecast data and Conduct top-down validation of forecast.
? Monitor inventory level to meet rolling forecast plan. Work with supply chain demand planning to gain alignment for replenishment.
· University degree holder in Business Administration, Statistics or similar
· Experience of at least 3+ years in Sales Controlling, Business Controlling, or in a Business/Sales Analyst/demand planning role
· Knowledge of planning process and basic knowledge of sales and logistic process (information flow and activities
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with complex data sets from multiple sources
· Problem solving attitude
· Communication and collaboration skills
· Fluency in English & Chinese