1. Partner with BU design teams throughout product development process to manager BOM cost through product launch.
2. New product supplier identification, sourcing, selection and contracting for global shared plants
3. Conduct should-cost and make vs buy analyses to support sourcing decision
4. Aggressively negotiate terms as required and in accordance with internal policies
5. Improve new product sourcing process and increase efficiencies by partnering with technical design teams
6. Apply appropriate category strategies (metals, plastics, electronics, and outsourcing etc.) to new product sourcing needs
7. Proactive supply risk management in the new product development process
· Bachelor and above, master is preferred. Majored in electronics or related disciplines
· Over 10 work experience as new product development sourcing manager in large transnational companies
· Should have work background in well know transnational electronics enterprises.
· Have the abilities and experiences to be a New product development sourcing manager in large transnational enterprises