Position Title: NVH Engineer
· To conduct subjective and objective NVH rating, tests and evaluation on steering and suspension products with NVH equipments.
· To develop NVH test procedures to meet customers’ requirements.
· To configure and setup NVH test rigs and instruments according to test specification.
· To work with the FEA engineer and product engineer to work out NVH optimization solutions.
· To be a part of global NVH resources and provide support if required.
· Mechanics, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering, with enhanced NVH (vibration and acoustics) education is preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years working experience of NVH testing and problem solving in automotive or related industry. Familiarity with at least one of the NVH equipments e.g. LMS, Head acoustics, B&K, Agilent and corresponding analysis software is necessary.
· Good oral and written English.
Education and Experience:
Educational: Mechanical, Mechanics or Automotive engineering Bachelor degree or above, with enhanced NVH education.
Attribute: Willingness to learn, good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.