1. Build the process framework and local/regional application landscape under global guiding principle to support the demand management and solution development.
2. Guide the issues resolution during process / system implementation by change management and assist in cross department communication.
3. Establish effective communication and coordination mechanism between demand management, service solution and change management to maximize the productivity of process improvement.
4. Assist in communication and coordination with Operations Support (CRM/ERP).
5. Setup targets and criteria (degree of implementation and use of processes, key user satisfaction) to measure and evaluate work quality of department.
6. Supervise cost budget plans.
1. Undergraduate course or above.
2. At least 10 years working experience in production system, LSS, or project management.
3. Knowledge in ERP, CRM, familiar with operations.
4. Excellence in Customer Service will be a plus.
5. Strategic thinking, business acumen.
6. Smart knowhow of working with Sr. managements, can drive things happen.
7. Good leadership and influence skill.
8. Good command of English (oral and written).