?1. Design and adapt the process for new project.
2. Involve in flow analysis/flexibility analysis/balance study for new or adapted process.
3. Design, realization and validation of new and adapted equipment in new project.
4. Design, realization and validation of new and adapted tooling in new project.
5. Design, realization and validation of new and adapted checking apparatus in new project.
6. Prepare the process documents to be ready for new production.
7. Training the operators for new project.
8. Follow up the full production day.
9. Optimize the process existing production lines.
10. Involve in solving the quality problem of process.
11. Improve productivity.
12. Reduce the production cost.
13. Update the standard time system.
14. Realize the process modification due to engineering modification.
15. Assist production to improve the reliability.
1. At least 5 years professional experience of process engineer in plastic and metal industrial field.
2. Be familiar with stamping, assembly and injection.
3. Bachelor degree. Major in Mechanical or Engineering.
4. Good team work spirit, hard working.
5. English can be working language.