1. Working experience: Min 6 years’ working experience in manufacturing supply chain related fields, planning, logistics, inventory, warehouse management, etc.
2. Education: Bachelor or above
3. Language: English language capability in listening, oral, and writing.
4. Computer skill: Proficiency in Microsoft office, e.g. Word, Excel, PPT, can skillfully operate ERP system, familiar with SAP is preferred,
5. Abilities and personal skills:
① Positive work attitude, can work under pressure.
② Working knowledge of automotive industry.
③ Strong communication skill, particularly in multi-culture working environment and cross function communication skills.
④ Strong coordination ability and high level of analysis and problem solving ability.
⑤ Good presentation, summary skill and high level of inter-personal skills.
⑥ Very good teamwork spirit
⑦ MES/WMS experience is a plus.
1. In charge of Production planning. With support from sales, collect project requirements, customer’s demand and forecast, make annual, monthly, weekly production plan, and break down to daily plan.
2. Follow up, coordinate and feedback the implementation of production plan. Arrange regular production scheduling meeting with related department to review inventory, material, production status in order to provide a best forecast for next process, and ensure the smoothly running of production plan.
3. Work out material requirements planning, including long term based on rolling forecast.
4. Control inventory level to achieve inventory turn target.
5. Manage warehouse operation.
6. Other duties as assigned by high level leader.