1. Minimum 3 years’ experience of quality system management in automotive industry.
2. Education: Bachelor or above.
3. Certified ISO/TS16949 internal auditor .
4. Good knowledge and experience on ISO/TS16949 .
5. Master quality tools such as APQP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, VDA6 and 8D etc. Ability to read mechanical drawings.
6. Good written and verbal communication in English.
7. Computer skills in word-processing, spreadsheets and presentation packages (e.g. Microsoft Office).
8. Strong analytical, problem Solving skills, Good communication skills .
9. A strong sense of responsibility, work rigorous, has the good team consciousness and can work under high pressure.
10. Mastering QSB/BIQS is prefered.
1. Support team leader to develop, implement and maintain TS16949 quality system.
2. Management of TS16949 quality system documents and records TS16949.
3. Coordinate/conduct the internal audits including system audit and process audits. Management review for QS, review the result of audit and follow up actions.
4. Responsible for the reception and coordination for customer audit and certification audit, follow up actions.
5. Training, coaching and instructing to employee on knowledge and application of quality tools.
6. Prepare QMS monthly report to analyze the potential improves points.
7. Support the development and implementation and maintenance for ISO14001 environment system and other management system.
8. Support new program launch, make sure APQP, TS16949 requirements is fully complied.
9. Support continuous improvement using proven quality tolls.
10. Perform other duties as assigned from leader.