Title: Quality Standard IPC
To improve the knowledge and implement the
IPC standards in LES.
1. Gap Analysis between the entire process/flow of electronics assembling
against with all applicable IPC Standards. Where process including incoming,
storage & handling, manufacturing & assembling, packaging and delivery.
2. Provide solution and assist the relevant department to make
3. Give advice on IPC standards requirements.
4. Conduct internal audit.
5. Support the Supplier Quality Assurance team for supplier audit.
1. 8+ years working experience (Engineering/Quality) in PCBA assembling
2. Deep understanding of IPC Standards including:
a) SMT Manufacturing IPC-A-610,IPC-7525,IPC-7526,IPC-7527,J-STD-005,IPC-7912A,JSTD-033,J-STD-001,IPC-A-600;
b) Storage & Handling: J-STD-020,J-STD-033, J-STD-075,IPC-1601,
c) Electronic Assembling: IPC-A-610,
Preference with understanding of PCB fabrication
related IPC standards IPC-6011,IPC-6012,IPC-6013,IPC-4552,IPC-SM-840,IPC-9252,IPC-4101,IPC-4203,IPC-4204,
CIM holder is preferred.
4. ESD knowledge/certified preferred.
5. Knowledge of ISO13485 is preferred.
6. Good in oral English.