Direct Report to Project Head, and dot line report to Finance Director
1. Maintain a strong and beneficial interface with the various customer departments to ensure customer expectations are clearly understood, customer concerns are identified and resolved in a timely manner, and that high customer satisfaction is maintained.
2. Clearly defining the business requirements and expectations in the Statement of work and ensuring that the stakeholder and end customer requirements are clearly and accurately documented and agreed.
3. Develop and manage the acquisition timeline to complete the acquisition related tasks in line with acquisition timeline
4. Ensure the cross communication a dissemination of information between acquisition team members.
5. Ensuring that the appropriate cross functional meetings are scheduled and conducted to review acquisition status, identify issues and actions in the area of: Acquisition Management, Commercial and Product Costing, Customer Satisfaction and Requirements, Advanced Manufacturing, Financial and Business Planning, Advanced Quality Planning, Safety, Engineering Design and Development, Purchasing
6. Ensure that acquisition activities are run in conformance with the project management system, procedures and requirements
7. Give input on performance reviews of acquisition team members and department personnel
8. Prepare and make presentations to senior management on acquisition status
9. Perform related and special assignments as directed by his/her direct supervisor
10. Preparing all deliverable information to facilitate acquisition assessments and phase exit reviews
1. 5 years working experience in Automobile component industry, and 3+ years’ experience with Project Management is a plus
2. Very good communication skills in English, and basic knowledge of Finance.
3. Assertive communication style and capability Be willing to deal with people Be accountable to work under cross-functional team matrix