?1. Achieve territory sales goals of products, services, and solutions through penetration of large, existing accounts.
2. Effectively communicate to and develop rapport with customers. Evaluate customer’s existing and potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations and solutions.
3. Complete associated paperwork, following each customer contact in timely manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedures.
4. Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition.
5. Internal collaboration with the global project team to ensure the implementation and roll out smoothly.
6. Conduct the sales and product training for the customers and company representatives.
1. Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
2. Familiar with industry such as garment,socks,scarf etc.
3. Must be very organized, proactive, and self-directed; able to perform with minimal supervision
4. Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.