1. To build a strong local IT team to support fast growing business and different levels of users.
2. To implement couples of IT systems to simplify and speedup business operation to keep up with business growth with high efficiency.
3. Technical Support: Lead the team to provide IT services to all users in their respective locations.
4. Personnel & Administrative.
5. Project Management.
6. Other responsibilities.
-Participate in global-wide IT initiatives and development as appropriate-Stay abreast of advances in computing technology
1. Above 10 years work experience
2. College or equivalent degree in computer science, information technology or engineering from a reputable institution
3. Prefer eight to ten years of relevant IT experience with more than 3 years in a managerial/leadership position