· Responsible for continuous development
of the China Marketing strategy, incl planning, budgeting and execution.
· Insure full Marketing alignment and
support to the China business strategies and to the global Group Marketing
Strategy and Planning
Major Tasks include, but
not limited to:
· Secure effective implementation of
group initiatives such as campaigns and product launches according to overall
marketing plan. This includes translation of materials, translations and
adaption to ensure local relevance.
· Secure development and implementation
of market communication activities according to marketing strategy and plan,
incl events, exhibitions and external seminars.
· Evaluating of marketing initiative,
customer and brand survey’s
· As member of group marketing council,
ensure input to Group Marketing Strategy and plan.
· Administrates the overall marketing
priorities and budget
· Acts as regional brand ambassador –
i.e. ensures that brand manual and CVI is followed
· Master degree in marketing or market
· Proven experience within B2B Sales and
Marketing, either from a marketing department or from a consultancy/Agency.
Full Value Chain mindset – 4P
· Min. 10 years of working experience..
min 3 years in managerial position.
· Experience with diversity from MNC
environment, language skills will be an asset.
Skills and Personal
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Business Acumen and strategic mind
· Strong networking, communication and
· Planning, organizational and
· Team Worker and attention to
· Honesty and integrity to uphold the