The key functions of Rural Banking are to contribute to the organic growth of GROUP in China by formulating and implementing the rural banking strategy; ensure all aspects of the rural banking business are managed robustly to achieve maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of the Group, with a vision to build China’s leading rural bank in chosen customer segments and geographies, delivering sustainable growth and profitability. Through our demonstrated business success, we will contribute to the development of China’s rural economy, institutions and people and act as a role model for other rural financial institutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The role will contribute to the organic and sustainable growth of GROUP Rural Banking in China by leading the Business Vice Presidents of local Rural Banks to achieve the business targets, and working closely with the Rural Banking Headquarter and other GROUP units to ensure all the necessary supports are solicited.
1. Work with SVP Sales Rural Bank to develop sales strategies for Rural Banking and cater the local market environment of each Rural Bank.
2. Lead the Business VPs of Rural Banks to achieve the business targets and continue the growth of the business of Rural Banking.
3. Review sales management information and sales process regularly and make necessary adjustments to enhance their values to achieve strategic goals.
4. Identify potential customer segments through researching local market environment and competitive landscape in the rural areas, and extend and embrace effective sales channels to acquire those potential customers..
5. Ensure business teams in Rural Banks to deliver high quality and compliant customer service through establishing and monitoring of customer service standards, regular sample checking, and conducting regular training and briefing.
6. Maintain and ensure due observance of GROUP internal control standards and Global Standards.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. University degree or above, with over 10 years' banking experiences.
2. Expertise in Retail or Medium/Small/Micro banking business with proficient experiences on distribution and sales performance management.
3. Excellent people management skills, with remote people management preferred.
4. Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
5. Able to keep resilient under pressure.
6. Fluent in both English and Mandarine.