1. Provides customer and internal field service team support within Business Customer Care Center reporting to the Regional Customer Support Manager. This includes receiving direct customer and internal field service communication through phone, e-mail, website, SAP database and processing these requests in the most effective and efficient manner.
2. Enact processes and interactions which best manage all NSB instrumentation, assemblies, and parts export/Import and out of China in the most effective and cost efficient manner.
1. Execute data pull from SAP database and perform analysis using Excel/PowerPoint reporting to Regional Manager of Customer Support.
2. Follow Regional Manager Pass down job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide front line customer interface through phone/e-mail/web-site generating quotes, sales orders, equipment master updates, return of client’s owned assets, transfer of technical requests to regional technical team all in a fast, efficient, effective, and customer centric manner.
2. Implement the optimal process to drive down lost assets, long cycle time for asset recovery, and inefficiencies in the process minimize customer downtime and resulting in overall cost savings
3. Execute data analysis and reporting as requested by the Manager, Regional Customer Support using SAP database pull and excel pivot tables and macros and PowerPoint for summary.
4. Develop skill to become the SAP database and process compliance team leader.
5. Strives to improve processes and procedures for areas of responsibility.
6. Work with BUs on implementing standard processes.
1. Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with customer management and peers, both Chinese and English language.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Experience with MS Office Suite (specifically Power Point, MS Word, and Outlook) are a must.
- Proficiency with excel pivot tables and macros with Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Expert Certification highly desirable.
- Ability to multitask & team player.
- Ability to develop excellent internal and external customer relationships.
Education and/or Experience:
1. A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related Customer Support field required.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for direct customer contact.
3. Ability to communicate in Thai as well as English
4. 2-4 years previous experience in logistical coordination, service/customer support in a high technology equipment or instrument company highly desirable.