1. Collaboration with New Products Department, Quality ,Purchasing, Marketing Departments to ensure the target materials satisfactory
2. Provide Marketing, Internal Customers with direction, vision of potential or substitute products of good quality, including raw, packaging.
3. Develop and maintain long-term, strategic cooperation partnership with vendors; Negotiate contract terms with vendors in the drive of best cost saving.
4. Ensure all the raw materials supplied by new suppliers should be audited and approved by the QA department. Coordinate with QA to perform supplier audit.
5. Set up selection and audit system for vendors, propose improvement suggestion to disqualified vendors in time or change unqualified vendors.
1. Maintain vendor master list, items master list in oracle system, keep these parameter accurate
2. Responsible for support SOX audit and internal audit and have no main issues regarding sourcing side.
Education : College or above, Major in Chemical or Economic
Computer Skill: Basic Knowledge for MRP II system, PC skill
English: Good in oral, reading & writing.
Job experience: More than 5 years relevant working experience purchasing botanicals to produce extracts and powders, with 2 years management experience.