strategy manager in Guangdong
CNY 30,000 per year
- Design and run small projects or large work streams with limited oversight
- Generate hypotheses and drive the storyboarding process
- Produce client ready deliverables that require limited review
- Construct detailed financial / business models performing complex scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to other team members
- Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
Experience & Background
- Degree from a leading institute, MBA preferred
- Four to eight years’ relevant experience of working with clients internationally and having a strong understanding of the value drivers within a chosen sector (technology, industrial, consumer goods, financial services, healthcare or other industry)
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.