supply chain manager in Guangdong
CNY 30,000 每年
1. OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB 岗位目的
Supply Chain Manager is mainly responsible for managing efficient materials flow in supply chain and providing logistics service, control inventory to support business development.
Directs and supervises the day-to-day as well as the short and long range goals of purchasing, production control, inventory control, warehousing and traffic.
Develops and administers methods, policies and procedures directed at ensuring the efficient and economical movement of material through the plant.
- Maintains ongoing open communications with customers, vendors, other plants, etc.
- Analyzes and provides relevant input to forecasts, schedules, manpower needs etc. Monitors same for results and ongoing changes.
- Administers the state-of-the-art JIT, SPC, quality assurance, MRP inventory management, etc.
- Assists in vendor selection, taking into consideration price, quality, locations and availability of engineering support.
- Supports and assists other departments relative to materials issues.
- Assists Engineering in production line moves and new start ups.
- Control and minimize obsolete inventory.
- Control implementation of ECN’s – Engineering change notice.
- Budget planning, capital budget planning and strategic planning.
- Administers direct supervisory responsibility for materials personnel including selection, hiring training, performance evaluations, promotional recommendations, and developing work schedules.
- Provides grievance and personal counseling and keeps employees informed of policies, procedures and operational changes.
- Completes other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- As the company’s CMR – central manufacturing response
- Manager customs process and make sure customs policy compliance
- Manage warehouse operation including warehouse space utilization efficiency and 5S
3. KEY COMPETENCIES资格能力要求
- Fluent verbal and written both in English and Mandarin.
- Good leadership and management skill.
- Good relationship with customs.
- Good Knowledge of international trading policy
- Good Knowledge of ERP (QAD system prefer) or MRP.
4. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE教育及经验要求
- Educational: BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Min 3-5 years Logistics manager working experience in Multinational
5. ATTRIBUTES 个人特质
- Good interpersonal, negotiation skills and team player.
- Good communication skills.