The candidate is expected to support credit officers for daily activities. The major tasks
include: regulatory reporting, MNC initial and annual reviews, administrative support for the team.
· Assist credit officers in preparation of MNC initial and annual reviews, and follow up with approval in due time.
· Assist the team on regular/irregular PBOC CCID report checking.
· Support the team on regulatory reporting and internal auditing.
· Provide necessary support on public information tracking, industry update and market intelligence collections.
· Support credit officers on financial spreading in BARS, quarterly financial update/analysis, and simple credit report preparation when needed.
Administrative support on travel plan, Concur reimbursement, department payments, team activities and etc.
SELECTION CRITERIA education and skills, languages etc
· Minimum 1- 2 years finance or credit related working experience. Risk management experience in international banks is preferred.
· Understand main financial products, e.g, trade finance, FX, loan structures. Have certain understanding of business environment, regulatory regime and market trends.
· Computer literate and proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT and etc.;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Good team player who is willing to learn and work hard;
Motivated and results oriented. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.