List major areas of responsibilities and accountabilities of the position. Where appropriate, include quantifiable data; i.e., budget dollars.
· Analyze, generate and maintain software requirements
· Generate and maintain software design
· Perform coding and related static and dynamic tests (unit test and integrated bench test)
· Be software project team member and attend regular meeting
· Provide necessary support on customer and other departments from software perspectiveKey Competencies:
Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities.
· Good altitude and responsibility on project engineering work
· Problem solving
· Good communicating
· C and C++ programming
· Basic knowledge on SPICE process software related
· Fluent English speaking and listening
· Coordinating skills preferred
· Innovative thinking preferred
· CAN/Diagnosis knowledge preferred
· Control theory preferred
· Vehicle dynamic knowledge preferred
· Software engineering theory preferred
· Basic hardware knowledge on embedded system preferred
· SW static test: WAC, polyspace , dynamic test: Unit, module, Software integration test etc
Indicate the minimum level of education and experience necessary to perform the position. Also list certifications, licenses, etc., which are required to perform the job. If appropriate, include any preferences that may not be a requirement. Note: The education and experience should be based on the job responsibilities and should not necessarily mirror the exact background of the incumbent.
Educational: Bachelor or above on any major of Vehicle (Automotive) Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Information Science and Technology, Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
Experience: 3 or above automotive area software related working experience, or fresh graduate university student