Do you have experience working with children with challenging behaviour?
Is being in the classroom something that excites you?
Can you inspire children to be so much more?
If so, then this TA role could be for you!
We are looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to work in a year 5 class to start as soon as possible in Huyton.
- £65-£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- A rewarding role in a school
- The chance to gain valuable experience
- Experience working with a child that has severe and complex needs
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to get one
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Experience working with upper KS2 children
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Must be team teach or positive handling trained
- Comfortable managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support to children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- De-escalating situations
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0151 255 1666 for further information.
Does this role not sound like the right fit for you? We work with a range of schools with a wide variety of roles so please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out!...