Can you inspire students to aim higher? Can you make studying interesting and fun? Are you looking for more flexible work that you can fit around your other responsibilities?
I am searching for a tutor to teach students on a 1 to 1 basis who may be reluctant to engage in a more traditional educational setting. Lessons will take place between 1 to 5 hour per day, Across Manchester. Tutors will support learning across a variety of subjects including English, Maths and the Sciences.
- A dedicated support team
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive pay
- Able to choose how many tutoring shifts you can take on
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn £300
- QTS or QTLS- This is essential
- The tutor should be approachable and sympathetic to the student's needs
- They should have a creative and engaging teaching style
- A driving licence is preferred
- DBS on the update service
If this role sounds suitable for you, apply today! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further please contact Victoria on 0161 200 1930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.