Can you make learning relatable and fun? Can you inspire interest and engagement in academia? Are you a TA with 6 months of classroom experience?
The tutor should endeavour to inspire students for those who may be reluctant to perform in a more traditional educational setting. Lessons can occur between 1 to 5 hours a day on a flexible basis, on the Wirral. 1-1 lessons will take place, across a range of subjects including Maths and English.
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive pay
- Able to choose how many tutoring shifts you can take on
- 'Refer a friend' scheme where you could earn £300
It is important that tutors are informative and engaging in order to enrich their student's learning and promote engagement in order to improve their attainment. This may involve designing personal 1:1 lesson plans to suit each person's individual needs and strengthen certain areas that they may not be as confident with.
Although our tuition is currently virtual we intend to return to face-to-face teaching when it is safe to do so.
Requirements of the role:
- Teaching assistant with 6 months of classroom experience- This is essential
- The tutor should be approachable and sympathetic to the student's needs
- They should have a creative and engaging teaching style
- A driving licence is preferred
- DBS on the update service
If this role sounds suitable for you, apply today! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further please contact Victoria on 02039235941 or email email@example.com.