Are you a qualified teacher, looking to offer your knowledge to children outside of school?
Are you looking for a part time, flexible role?
Have you got the ability to tutor students on a 121 basis?
If so, we have the job role for you! We are seeking a Tutor to work in and around the surrounding areas of Rochdale, delivering sessions to Looked After Children requiring additional support with functional skills. This is a highly rewarding role, where you can make a real difference to the lives of children.
This is a great opportunity to work outside of school hours - you will be required to work 5 hours per week, and up to 15 hours a week per child. Study sessions must be carried out at the child's home/foster home or a public space e.g. the library/school. Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a number of Tutors to support children outside of the classroom.
Benefits of working as a Tutor with Randstad:
* Up to £25 per hour
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in vouchers!
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Accessible transport links
* Flexibility and part time hours - control over your working week!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work
* Safeguarding children
* Planning sessions to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* QTS (ideally)
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Previous experience working with children (essential)
If you would like more information or to apply directly, please contact Joe via email at email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930, thanks!...