Account Manager (Facilities Management)
about the job
My client is much more than a multinational service provider. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
This prestigious organization has an outstanding local and international reputation in its field is currently in search for an Operations Manager to join their team to assist in supporting the business unit in its next phase of growth.
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operations Manager will report to the will play a crucial role in the team’s continued development and success in Singapore. You will be responsible for managing a diversified portfolio of accounts from various industries such as pharmaceutical, FMCG and technology. Responsibilities will include but not limited to managing the integrated facilities contracts, P&L, account management and leading a team of site managers. This is a great opportunity for you to grow in a leading organization and have the exposure to different industries.
skills and experience required.
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Ideally you will have at least 10 years in a similar leadership role, background in facilities management, civil/building maintenance or infrastructure.
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Experience managing at least 7 accounts
- Ability to work independently and make logical decisions
- Previous experience in site facilities management and is aware of current industry best practices in safety, maintenance and engineering
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below.
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1767516...