Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable / Banking/ Financial Administrator for an immediate start with our Government client in Ballarat. The role is FT to 30 September 2021.
The role is responsible for cash management transactional banking, receipting and reconciliations, undertaking accountabilities associated with management of customer accounts and administrative tasks relating to both consumer (patient) and corporate customers, to meet organisational service delivery performance and statutory obligations.
- Undertaking accounts receivable and collections tasks
- Providing a high standard of customer service engagement with debtors
- Timely and accurate receipting of payments received from organisations payment channels including EFTPOS, cheque, BPAY and credit cards
- Investigating and preparing customer refunds and account transfers
- Performing reconciliations including but not limited to daily payment file reconciliations, bank statement reconciliations, dishonoured payments, reconciliation and resolution of cash suspense accounts and investigating and resolving unreconciled payments
- General administrative duties as directed
- Experience working in commercial and consumer account management with debt collector experience
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Experience in cash handling, receipting, balancing and reconciliation and in processing cash transactions / adjustments within computerised billing and receipting systems
- Data processing skills and the ability to process large volumes of transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate in Business/Finance or equivalent (desirable)
- Ability to contribute to and be part of a high performing team.
Please apply now for this ASAP role, or reach out to email@example.com / 03 9590 2211 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....