Are you an experienced School receptionist?
Have you got administration experience?
Are you a good team-worker, able to multi-task and assist in various activities in a busy school office?
Are you looking for an immediate start?
If you answered yes to these questions then please get in touch!
Randstad Education are currently assisting a College in Coalville to recruit for a receptionist administrator to cover a vacancy starting asap.
The role is during term-time only, 8.30 - 16.00 and will be on a long term basis for the right candidate. This is an amazing opportunity to work as part of a dedicated school team, reporting to the Office Manager.
Applicants MUST have previous experience of working in an office environment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running with minimal training and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
We are searching for a candidate who is immediately available and holds a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) and registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of registers and recording attendance, producing reports for SLT
- Visitor procedures and maintaining the single central record
- Basic administration including filing and photocopying
- Collection and processing of cash in the office such as dinner money and trip contributions
- General reception duties like answering inbound telephone calls, post and email
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- A team of dedicated specialist education consultants and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility to support you
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including Covid Awareness
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- Access to Randstad's benefits package including discounts on holidays and high street stores
- The flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
- Payment through PAYE, not an umbrella company
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
Interested in this role?
Click 'Apply' today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Randstad Education, please contact Jess Turner on 0116 218 7301 or email@example.com...