Are you an experienced Administrator or Scheduler, seeking your next contract?
My client has an immediate opportunity to join their fast paced Administration team on an initial interim basis.
The successful applicants will work from home on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Occasional office work may be required.
- Provide support to Facilities Teams throughout the country between the hours of 10am and 8pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Wk with procurement teams to order high volumes of materials and lunches.
- Schedule work for high demand teams operating throughout the country.
- General administrative duties when required
The ideal applicant will be immediately available and have experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong administration skills, using basic Microsoft and Google packages
- Environment available for home working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly over email
To apply, please submit a CV or call Sam Studley on 07747757388
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.