Have you got experience in an administrative role? Can you work to deadlines and prioritise tasks? Are you based in or around Stevenage?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, we have your next job role. Hertfordshire Constabulary are looking for someone like you to join the team. We have a fixed term Business Support Administrator position in Stevenage with the Hertfordshire Police supporting the constabulary's Camera and Tickets Office.
Role: Business Support Administrator
Location: 100% office based at Stevenage Police Station, Lytton Way, Stevenage SG1 1HF
Rate: £10.89 per hour
Contract length: 6 months with an opportunity for a permanent position
Shift Patterns: 37 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 08:00-16:00 with an early finish on Fridays (15:30)
- Dealing with verbal and written enquiries
- Issuing notices of prosecution
- Inputting time sensitive data into the Police system
- Producing data as requested to support the running of the department
- Safely compiling and managing data
- Providing administrative support
- Sound knowledge of computer based systems
- Data entry experience
- Confidence compiling data and figures
- Experience in a thriving office environment
- Knowledge of Police policies, in particular policies around: Tickets, Collisions and Speeding
- Understanding of the law and notices of intended prosecution
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discount
- Chance to receive £300* for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....