Are you passionate about working with people and being a difference maker in others' lives?
Maybe you've recently qualified and you're looking to take your first step in your Social Work career?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity with one of our clients, Bradford District Council. With an impressive rate of £35 per hour & immediate starts now is the time to get in touch and let us support you to secure your new role.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council are looking to recruit a social worker to support their Hospital Discharge team. Contract will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and performance.
- -Working with Vulnerable Adults within a hospital setting
- -Report writing and making assessments
- -Developing care plans
- -Care management
- -Managing complex cases
- -Liaising with other professional bodies
- -Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- -Self-directed support / personal budgets
- -SWE Registration
- -2 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- -Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- -£300 referral scheme
- -Dedicated consultant
- -Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- -DBS and Compliance Service
- -Quick and Easy Registration Process
- -Access to CPD
To discuss this role or similar vacancies available please contact Nathan Emmerson via:
t: 0330 024 8775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.