Are you an experienced Adults Social Worker?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference to vulnerable adult lives?
Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Liverpool City Council's Neighbourhood Team in their Parklands Complex. This is a full time role offering a fantastic pay rate of £23.06 per hour.
- Car user allowance
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Supports the implementation of the statutory functions of The Care Act (2014) and practitioners routinely undertake tasks such as: assessments of need; support planning; mental capacity assessments; safeguarding enquiries; applications to the court of protection; carers assessments; support plan reviews etc.
- To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support need continuously improving outcomes.
- To identify individual needs through assessment.
- To plan and co-design individual support plans.
- To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out.
- To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance.
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.