Are you an experienced Care Worker or Support Worker now looking for a new challenge in an environment where you will be supported and valued with excellent opportunities to progress your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
This organisation is an independent specialist that caters for adults who have communication and learning challenges associated with Autism and other complex needs. The setting is based in Attleborough. The applicant must be enthusiastic, energetic and resilient. The needs would be such as non verbal, emerging language, selective mood and challenging behaviour. This home is dedicated to therapeutic care and they have therapeutic units that run in conjunction with the homes. As a Support Worker, you will see to the regular duties of supporting adults in their daily lives, ensuring they are safe, comfortable, and healthy; whilst being recognised for your dedication and experience.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation:
- On going training and development plans
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it's all free and online
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take-away nights, team building and training days and more!
- A Salary Finance scheme where you can request advances on your earned pay for when you need it most, and more.
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Shopping discounts and cashback via our 'Rewards Hub
- access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more as part of our 'Your Wellbeing Matters' programme
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities:
- All applicants must be willing to work towards (or already hold) the Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- You will be proactive and keen to learn with a positive, passionate and enthusiastic approach
- You will have effective communication skills, both written and verbal able to record information accurately
- You will have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends (rotas to be discussed)
- Driving license and access to a car essential.
Desirable attributes or experience, however not essential:
- Experience working in a residential adult setting
- NVQ level 2 or 3.
- Experience of supporting young people and adults in a residential setting.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and is committed to providing care and support to adults.
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Care Standards, Safeguarding and other relevant legislation.
- The ability to be able to work shifts which will include weekends and bank holidays
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 21
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you need any more information regarding the role you can call Bryony on 07546027009.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....