Do you love helping young people and adults?
Do you want to start/progress your career in a company that will invest in your future?
Are you resilient, a team player and reliable?
If you have answered yes, then this is an opportunity for you.
The organisation based in Malvern are looking for creative, active and open-minded Care Worker, to join their family feel team. The applicant must have a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring even the most challenging of minds and behaviours. The company is looking for candidates, who want to get involved, have their ideas heard, are confident being a parental figure and who are resilient, active and caring. As part of this role, you will work with the young people and adults in the home. Previous experience with young people with a history of Autism is preferred and a Level 3 qualification in health and social care is desirable. However, as long as you have the desire to complete the qualification, which will be fully funded and supported, all the training and help needed will be offer to ensure you are able to thrive in your care career.
The residential setting has 12, all aged 18+. The ideal candidate will provide consistency in supporting young people in their day-to-day lives, within a home environment, enhancing their life skills, creating fun, and engaging activities to do at the evenings and weekends and making sure, they are safe and secure in their surroundings. This is a full time permanent role of 40 hours a week. Applicants for this post must be available for shifts including days, evenings, weekends and sleep ins.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation.
- On going training and development plans
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Shopping discounts and cash back via our Rewards Hub
- access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more as part of our Your Well being Matters programme.
- Free parking
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities.
- Supporting, assisting and and advising the learners
- Communicating with the line manager/shift leader and ensure to keep a safe environment for the learners
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support
- Maximising social opportunities and community engagement
- Completing necessary training when needing and required
Desirable attributes or experience, however not essential
- Experience working in a residential adult setting
- Experience working and supporting young people with SEN and complex needs
- NVQ level 2 or 3.
- The ability to be able to work shifts which will include weekends and bank holidays
- A full UK driving licence and own transport
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 21
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you need any more information regarding the role you can call Bryony on 07546027009.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....