- The overall responsibility is to make sure all aspects of purchase and supplier management is taken care of, and make the company at all times has the right amount of the right products in the right quality supplies from capable suppliers at a competitive price for Production to continue the manufacturing, and at same time keep company’s stock at a reasonable level and avoid obsolete stock.
The responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Evaluate and choose suppliers, who can deliver the right quality at a competitive cost.
- Run Material Resource Planning based on forecasts and plan orders according to the needs.
- Purchase Bill Of Material products.
- Purchase indirect materials, including machine oil, packing material, spare parts, tooling, threading tap, chemical, wooden box etc.
- Place orders to local and overseas suppliers in consideration of lead time, optimal cost of material and stock level.
- Handle the invoices, apply for payment.
- Locate and communicate with suppliers for and coordinate work with these for all types of purchase (BOM items, non-BOM items, investments, tools, small items, repair work etc.)
- Crate new master data and new BOM, update master data and BOM in ERP system.
- Sourcing work. Find new supplier, evaluate the price based on several suppliers’ quotation and evaluated capability, handle supplier visit, handle supplier evaluation, handle supplier contracts etc.
- Follow and maintain the Quality Manual Instructions and Procedures
- Work on increasing company’s long-term profitability.
The perfect candidate
- Has the ability to and is interested in joining a greenfield operation and being part of building organization and company from scratch.
- has a relevant background.
- has worked in an international – preferred European – company.
- has worked within ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- has a strong background in purchase and supplier management.
- has a continuously improve mindset.
- is a strong team player with focus on how Company and customers can benefit of the way Organisation’s employees work together.
- is willing to and capable of learning from others to improve own performance.
- Is willing to share ideas and best practices.
- Has good communication skills in English, oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Is expert in use of ERP system, -Microsoft AX.
- is self motivated.