Randstad is working on multiple APS2 and APS3 Data processing and Administration vacancies. These positions will be offered on 6 month temporary contracts with potential for further extension.
The roles are located centrally in Canberra and are to commence immediately.
- Provide administrative support
- Data entry
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Information gathering from various sources
- Verification of documents
- Quality Assurance of documents
- Electronic filing
Successful applicants will have:
- Minimum Baseline security clearance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat pro
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work against set key performance indicators (KPIs)
If you are interested in these upcoming positions, please apply now and your resume will be emailed to the appropriate consultant. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....