Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple APS5 and APS6 Compliance Officers to assist with ongoing compliance reviews.
- Assisting with administrative tasks in compliance surveys, reviews and audits
- Quality assurance and analysis of survey responses and audit reports
- Planning and undertaking compliance reviews including desktop analysis and surveys
- Developing assurance and compliance plans to address potential program risks
- Preparing accurate and timely advice and reports
- Previous accounting, compliance or audit experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to discuss issues with a variety of stakeholders
- Sound information technology skills
- Ability to apply analytic skills to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Experience in implementation of Government programs or policy.
If you can demonstrate skills and experience relevant to this role please APPLY NOW via the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion contact Tabatha at email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....