Great Architectural firm based near Leicester are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist or even a technical Architectural Assistant to join their growing medium sized team that primarily work across the Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare sectors. An established friendly firm this role will you the chance to be an involved member of the team with great ownership of your work. This is a great one off opportunity as the company are not normally looking.
The right individual will ideally have the following skills and experience:
Must have previous experience in using Revit or ArchiCAD in live projects
- Proven track record in delivering technical packages
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Experience of the RIBA stages
- This role will be office based so you must live within a commutable distance. It is worth noting they are based within a 10 minute walk of a busy train station if you don't drive.
- A competitive salary dependant on experience is on offer
The successful individual can expect a great opportunity with a chance to join a thriving practice with long term scope.
My client are currently interviewing and looking to secure someone asap, so if you are suited to the above description the process can move quickly and I can guarantee quick feedback.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Architectural technician, Architectural technologist, Architect, Architectural Assistant, Part 2, Part 3, Junior architect, Revit, ArchiCAD, Archicad, Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Leisure, Care, Accommodation, Northampton, Kettering, Leicester, Market harborough, Coventry, Rugby, Wellingborough, Bedford, Royal leamington spa, Uppingham
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....