Randstad Engineering are recruiting for an Assembly Operator on behalf of our client based in South Bristol.
The successful candidate will be a key part in the start of the new production team and will report to the development lead. As part of a small team, they will be expected to take ownership of their work, deliver high quality output and be proactive in proposing improvements and solutions. They will work across a range of products taking them through assembly and testing,
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a competitive salary and will be given the flexibility of having every other Friday as a day off, promoting a positive work life balance.
- Assembly of mechanical products.
- Have a good understanding of following engineering drawings.
- Measuring and recording quality control points.
- Ability to work alone.
- Following Health and Safety Policies.
- 2+ years industry experience in an engineering / manufacturing / production environment.
- Proficient with IT.
- Experience in Fault Finding.
- Experience with Hydraulic equipment.
- Monitor and progress with product testing.
- Assemble company products.
- Hydraulic testing of products using machinery.
- Update production software.
- Maintaining a clean and professional environment.
- Box and prepare shipping.
- Open and close facility.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.