We have an opportunity for an Assistant Payroll Manager to join our Responsive Team in Enfield to lead, manage and develop Maintenance weekly and monthly Payroll effectively, through COINS and Impact Response. This is a 12 months fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Key Accountabilities will include:
Work with to achieve and cover for the payroll manager in the following processes during their absence:
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of payroll staff
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Direct the preparation of payroll related documents
- Administer benefit plans
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Compile data from payroll sources
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Monitor the accurate processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
- Maintain accurate account balances
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures
- Oversee the maintenance of current employee data systems
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Process payroll checks for executive staff
- Interpret new legislation impacting payroll
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production
- Performance manage and develop payroll staff
We are looking for an experienced and certified (CIPP Qualification) payroll professional with solid financial acumen, experience of Tax, NI and payroll calculation and processing, proficient in payroll and accounting software and be equipped with the latest payroll legislation.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...