*** vendor replenishment planner - north ryde *** in North Ryde
North Ryde, New South Wales
This key role is responsible for facilitating all aspects of ordering / forecasting and stock flow management. The role will be representing a well known brand and be embedded within this well known chain of stores.
This is a pivotal role which requires an effective communicator who can review circumstances and make best decisions at short notice.
The integrated supply planner will be managing stock flow in and out of customer warehouses not only around NSW but also interstate. This is an expansive role that requires a pro-active planner to smoothly manage expectations of both the company and the customer.
This role will be responsible for amongst other things:
- Stock levels in all warehouses
- Liaising with all relevant parties in regards to Inventory Management
- Track and Report on Service Levels
The competencies being sought are:
- Computer literate with advanced skills in MS Office in particular MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical ability
- High level of reliability and confidence
- Good presentation and communication skills
Qualifications and Competency Requirements
- Degree qualified in (Business / Accounting/Logistics) preferred
- APICS Qualification in Inventory Management or Supply Chain highly regarded
- 5 + Years Customer Service / Supply Planning
This role is not for the meek or mild. It requires confidence and exceptional communication skills across all spectrums of the business.
If you believe you possess the skills and competencies being sought, then please do not delay in applying using the appropriate link below. For a further confidential discussion please contact Randstad Parramatta on 9615 5324 quoting the job title.
Supply Planner, Analytical, Strong Communication Skill, Fast Paced Environment