Randstad is proud to annouce that it has recently entered into a partnership with Snack Brands Australia one of Australias largest suppliers of snackfoods!. Our client went from less than 15 million packets in 1996 to producing over 200 million packets per annum. Over 74% of Australian households buy at least one of their products every week.
With projected growth and expansion they are currently looking for 10 x Machine Operators to work either Days / Afternoon Shift at their smithfield site.
The Ideal candidate:
Experienced with Machine Operating in a Manufacturing environment (Ideal)
This is a permanent position not casual so the ideal candidate must be looking for an opportunity where they can develop their skills with our client long term
Our ideal candidates will be able to:
- We have positions open for Day shift / Afternoon Shift
- operate relevant processing/packaging equipment
- achieve production output and line speed targets within set timeframes
- apply technical knowledge when undertaking responsibilities to improve machine operation
- contribute to site safety through adherence to relevant protocols
- achieve product quality targets
- locate root cause of a problem and generate ideas and solutions for action
- use non-conformance systems
To be successful in the role our ideal candidates will have:
- high safety, quality and GMP awareness
- strong mechanical aptitude
- a willingness to undertake physical work
- good verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to contribute as a member of the team and autonomously
- flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and work additional hours
- experience working in FMCG (food) will be highly regarding
We encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age and ethnicity including Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.
These positions are looking to be filled ASAP So if you are interested please apply now and we will be in contact. If you have any questions please call Ronald on 02 9615 5300 email firstname.lastname@example.org