About the company
Our client is a major influence in the Building suppliers channel with a strong global reach and entrepreneurial culture. They pride themselves on their best class training and development and are currently experience significant growth nationally. Over 40 years they have firmly cemented themselves as a dominant player supply the leading edge door hardware industry supplying to residential markets and merchant channels.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you will be managing a group of merchant clients and ensuring they receive the best possible service delivery of the business's products. We have an interesting and exciting opportunity for a key Account Manager to join our North-side due team and manage our merchant portfolio of customers.
You will be maintaining strategic relationships with manufacturing customers and contractors, selling customer-focused solutions and services, while effectively managing existing accounts and developing new business.
To be successful in securing this role you will ideally have at two years' experience in a similar role.
- You will be energetic and have significant, proven experience in key account management with expertise in developing new business.
- Have a proven track record in tailored solution selling.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of manufacturing, industrial, technical or similar markets.
- Experience with merchant channels like bunnings, mitre10
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build longstanding relationships, negotiate and influence
- Commercial acumen to truly understand the business development cycle, challenge current processes and offer insights to the product/technical management group
- A tertiary qualification in a technical discipline would be advantageous
- Identify and develop opportunities for substantial new business growth.
- Provide effective management of existing accounts within assigned market segments to achieve individual and company objectives.
- Prepare and execute customer action plans to improve profitability and satisfaction.
- Capture market intelligence and competitor information.
A generous base salary ($75,000 min- approx.), superannuation, quarterly bonuses and annually bonuses, leave loading, an incentive program, a tool of trade vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
Development opportunities to succeed in our business.
A dynamic team with a great culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jacqui Paul Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.