Our client is an established Australian owned homeware organisation that offers a renowned product offering.
Right now, due to growth within the business, the company is now looking for an experienced account manager to join their thriving kitchenware team.
Role of Account Manager
- Manage key accounts within the retail channel
- Develop new business opportunities with target accounts within the retail/ hardware & pharmacy channel
- Negotiation with buyers
- Attend trade fairs & events
- Maintain internal & external relationships
- Report into the Sales Director
- Ad hoc travel when required
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in buying/ account management
- You will ideally have experience working in the Homeware/ Retail or Wholesale industries
- You will have a proven record in business development
- You will be commercial & forward thinking
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships and act as a key influencer within the business
- You will be a team player
- You will have strong leadership skills
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing (and established) business with a supportive, flexible culture but also the attraction of joining a company that values their staff and can offer a long term career. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer!
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Joshua Knight on (03) 8319 1248 for a confidential discussion