account manager in Western Sydney

posted:
location
Western Sydney, New South Wales
job type
Permanent
reference number
90M0307979_1497344414
apply now

job description

Account Manager - Sydney

Base + Super + Car + Bonus

THE COMPANY

Market leaders in aftermarket automotive products, centric to lighting and similar accessories. Their client base is with the tier 1 re sellers and they have been established on a national basis for many years. Their equipment is well regarded and has a diverse portfolio and large number of SKU’s

THE ROLE

Around 75% account management of major re sellers including the likes of Repco, Super Cheap, Autobarn and similar. There are also many independents to work with too. The other 25% of your revenue will be generated through new business development.

DUTIES

  • Balance your day between account management and new business development
  • Work as part of a team to discuss and plan to grow and develop your territory
  • Be the go to person for customer support and solutions
  • Work with the store to train and develop staff on your products and merchandising requirements

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

  • Experience selling to automotive retail and independent operators a distinct advantage
  • Polished presentation skills. Also clear concise communication, both written and verbal
  • Technical acumen, preferably electrical will serve you well in this position
  • Good time management skills to help maximize you days in front of clients
  • Confident to make cold calls to arrange meetings
  • Driven and motivated, to be part of a team whilst hitting you personal targets

BENEFITS

  • Full product training and onboarding
  • Achievable double digit bonus available
  • Fully maintained vehicle and tools of the trade
  • Collaborative team culture

We are immediately interviewing for this role, so please get in touch ASAP Jonathan.gertler@randstad.com.au 02 8298 3863

apply now